I don't know about you but I am happy that 2017 is done, over and gone. For me, it was a challenging year yet also a successful one. Spirit-Talks has thrived over the year which I am very grateful for. My psychic gifts have grown, changed and become so much more vivid and concise. I am still amazed when I see healing taking place right before my eyes when someone connects with their loved ones who have crossed over and hears answers to their long outstanding questions and love, confirmation or forgiveness in the messages.
As a conduit for Spirit to communicate, I view this gift of being a Spiritual Medium as having found my true life purpose - finally! I think it's so true that it's never too late to find out who you really are and what you are meant to do with your life. I am very much looking forward to whatever changes Spirit brings in 2018. I want to help as many people as possible either through private or group readings, the fantastic Monday Meditation group that I've grown to love and all the other ways that I can help others with their own Spiritual Development. I had great mentors as I learned to navigate my way through my gifts and it gives me great joy in helping others explore theirs.
So for 2018, I challenge all of you to:
- Think less, FEEL more!
- Remember that anything you say to yourself, anything that follows "I am ... " will find you so make it positive! Be the friend to yourself that you are to others. "I am GREAT!" "I am BEAUTIFUL!" "I am ME!"
- There's no right way to meditate - it's a PRACTICE! So give yourself a gift ... even if it's 5 minutes a day ... get quiet and go inside. There is a wealth of knowledge, insight and health benefits awaiting you!
- If something peaks your interest, follow it! What have you got to lose? Explore, investigate - you never know what you'll find and you'll always be better for the curiosity.
- There's only one of you with your unique personality, talents and gifts. Celebrate it! Be the best you can be. And let everyone see how wonderful you truly are!
So what are my plans for 2018? Here are a few:
- To be the best that I can be!
- To grow with Spirit;
- To help as many people as I can I with their healing or their journey;
- To consistently write this blog once a week - that's been a challenge for the last 4 months!; and
- To give myself permission to just relax when I need to (those who know me know what a challenge that is!) and to know when that is.
My wish to all of you is that your dreams come true in 2018, that you find exactly what you're looking for and that you be the best you can be - to yourself and to others. Happy New Year!